- Nevada Department of Taxation – The Nevada Department of Taxation administers the collection of nearly $5 billion annually in state and local government revenue from 20 different taxes. The revenue collected by the Department funds all levels of government in Nevada, including school districts, cities, counties and the state.
- Tax Foundation – The Tax Foundation is the nation’s leading independent tax policy research organization. Since 1937, their principled research, insightful analysis, and engaged experts have informed smarter tax policy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Council on State Taxation – COST is the premier state tax organization representing taxpayers. COST is a nonprofit trade association consisting of more than 600 multi state corporations engaged in interstate and international business. COST’s objective is to preserve and promote equitable and nondiscriminatory state and local taxation of multi - jurisdictional business entities.
- IRS – Understanding Taxes – Making real-world connections to classroom instruction is an important goal of educators. The IRS partnered with education professionals to bring you the Understanding Taxes Teacher Site, an interactive tax education program for middle school, high school and community college classrooms.
- Nevada Association of Counties – NACO works to encourage county government to provide valuable education and support services that will maximize efficiency and foster public trust in county government.
- Nevada Association of Counties Directory
- Nevada League of Cities & Municipalities – The Nevada League of Cities & Municipalities is a professional association that serves as the state’s primary champion of local government. It is a highly integrated, dynamic, and progressive alliance of public servants dedicated to strong, healthy communities, wise public policy and positive change.
- Legislative Preview
- Municipal Attorneys
- Municipal Clerks
- Municipal Directory
- Municipal Managers
- Municipal Mayors and Chairs
- Nevada Attorney General
- Nevada Department of Business and Industry
- Nevada Legislature
- Nevada State Controller
- State of Nevada
Are you ready to find out how to become an NTA member?
Call us (775) 882-2697 in Carson City or (702) 457-8442 in Las Vegas today to follow the link to find the membership application!