To promote the cause of the taxpayer for responsible government at a reasonable price through research, dissemination of information and data to policy makers, taxpayers and others to influence responsible action.
Who We Are
One of the oldest governmental research and advocacy associations, not only in Nevada but also in the United States. Established in 1922, NTA is a statewide, non-profit 501(c)(4), non-partisan Nevada Corporation and is membership supported. Membership is comprised of large and small businesses, individuals, other associations and governmental entities.
To develop and promote:
- sound fiscal policies that aid in the economic well-being of Nevadans;
- a user friendly environment for Nevadans;
- efficiency, accountability and fiscal responsibility by Nevada state and local governments.
The Directors of the Association play a crucial role in directing the organization's work and the establishment of fiscal policies. These policies are developed and periodically reviewed by the Board with the intent of working towards their implementation in a timely and feasible manner.
Representing diverse affiliations and geographical areas, members of both the Association Board and Policy Advisory Committee provide for uniquely qualified teams to direct staff on issues that matter.
Learn more about the Board of Directors.
How We Serve You
NTA assists its members in:
- Comprehending the complexity of tax laws
- Researching fiscal issues
- Reviewing governmental processes that impact the daily lives of Nevadans, and
- Attending tax-related hearings and meetings as well as lobbying at the Legislature
Are you ready to find out how to become an NTA member?
Call us (775) 882-2697 in Carson City or (702) 457-8442 in Las Vegas today to follow the link to find the membership application!