Did you know . . .
- That in 2015, the Nevada Legislature passed a new gross receipts tax on Nevada businesses called the Commerce Tax,
- That in 2016, the Nevada Department of Taxation enacted regulations to implement the Commerce Tax,
- That in 2017, the Nevada Legislature will consider changes to the Commerce Tax,
- That in 2017, due to severe budget shortfalls at the county and city level, the Nevada Legislature will consider changes to the property tax, the sales tax, and other Nevada taxes.
Once you finish filling out the application and the form, please fax to (775) 882-8938 or (702) 457-6361!
Benefits of Membership include:
- Monthly tax updates on changes and impending changes to Nevada tax law
- Real time updates on the Nevada Legislature and the work of the tax committees
- Advocacy for fair and consistent treatment of taxpayers
- A resource for any of your tax specific questions
What is the Nevada Taxpayers Association?
The Nevada Taxpayers Association (NTA) is the only statewide nonpartisan organization focused exclusively on promoting a fair, equitable, and competitive tax environment for business.
NTA has been at the forefront of nonpartisan business tax policy, research, education, and issue advocacy in the state since 1922.
Who Belongs to NTA?
NTA represents a broad spectrum of business taxpayers in Nevada – small and large companies, manufacturers, multi-national corporations, accounting and law firms, and other professional associations.
In essence, these are the state’s leading corporate citizens and organizations that strive for fair and predictable administration of business tax statutes and rules. They work together with the goal of creating in Nevada a positive, competitive environment in which to do business.
Contributions or gifts to Nevada Taxpayers Association are not deductible as charitable contributions. However, a portion may be tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
Call us (775) 882-2697 in Carson City or (702) 457-8442 in Las Vegas today!