Join NTA today!
Did you know . . .
- That in 2018 businesses will no longer have to pay quarterly bond contributions with their Unemployment Insurance payments? The Employment Security Division announced in December 2017, that all federal loans have been paid and there is no need for a special bond assessment.
- The Stadium Authority Room Tax Revenue is exceeding expectations? Stadium revenue is exceeding the projected budgeted amount by 7% through January 2018.
- That Nevada has collected nearly $25 million in taxes from Recreational Marijuana in its first 5 months? Recreational Marijuana sales are higher than the Legislative Counsel Bureau projected.
- Nevada is selling more recreational marijuana than the State originally projected.
Feel like you aren’t in the know?
Join the Nevada Taxpayers Association!
We are Nevada’s only taxpayer specific advocacy group!
Download and fill out the Membership Application!
Download and fill out the Credit Card Application For Dues
Once you finish filling out the application and the form, please fax to (775) 882-8938 or (702) 457-6361!
Benefits of Membership include:
- Monthly tax updates on changes and impending changes to Nevada tax law
- Real time updates on the Nevada Legislature and the work of the tax committees
- Advocacy for fair and consistent treatment of taxpayers
- A resource for any of your tax specific questions
What is the Nevada Taxpayers Association?
The Nevada Taxpayers Association (NTA) is the only statewide nonpartisan organization focused exclusively on promoting a fair, equitable, and competitive tax environment for business.
NTA has been at the forefront of nonpartisan business tax policy, research, education, and issue advocacy in the state since 1922.
Who Belongs to NTA?
NTA represents a broad spectrum of business taxpayers in Nevada – small and large companies, manufacturers, multi-national corporations, accounting and law firms, and other professional associations.
In essence, these are the state’s leading corporate citizens and organizations that strive for fair and predictable administration of business tax statutes and rules. They work together with the goal of creating in Nevada a positive, competitive environment in which to do business.
Contributions or gifts to Nevada Taxpayers Association are not deductible as charitable contributions. However, a portion may be tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
Call us (775) 882-2697 in Carson City or (702) 457-8442 in Las Vegas today!